Where to make financial donations
During the Covid-19 pandemic, our most vulnerable neighbors need your support. Please donate to one or more of our partner organizations serving the unhoused in Central Oregon as they work to address this crisis.
- Bethlehem Inn: https://bethleheminn.org/donate/donation-form/
- Cascade Youth & Family Center (via NetworkForGood): https://j-bar-j-youth-services-inc.networkforgood.com
- COVO: https://covo-us.org/donate/
- Dawn’s House (scroll down): http://dawnshouse.org
- Family Kitchen: http://www.familykitchen.org/donate-now
- Jericho Road of Redmond: https://jerichoroadofredmond.org/make-a-donation/
- NeighborImpact: https://www.neighborimpact.org/give-help/donate/#donate
- Saving Grace (via CharityProud): https://savinggrace.charityproud.org/Donate/Index/6707
- Shepherd’s House Covid-19 Emergency Fund: https://shepherdshouseministries.org/covid-donation/
- Thrive Central Oregon: https://www.thrivecentraloregon.org/donate
Thrive via Venmo: @thrivecentraloregon
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Page
COVID-19 is an emerging threat in Central Oregon and will pose a higher risk for people experiencing homelessness. We’ve compiled a list of legitimate resources of information and recent news for providers and the general public, and will post announcements on this page and in email updates.
April HLC Membership Meeting Canceled
The Homeless Leadership Coalition is committed to mitigating negative impacts on Central Oregonians currently experiencing homelessness. Therefore to mitigate potential exposures of our members and the community we serve, the April 3 HLC Membership Meeting has been canceled.
2020 Point In Time (PIT) Count
The PIT Count is a count of people who are homeless or in transitional housing in Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson counties including the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. The count is a part of a State and national effort to identify the number of people struggling to find appropriate and adequate housing. The Homeless Leadership Coalition (HLC) has completed the 2020 PIT Count and is currently compiling and analyzing the data. When this is complete, results will be announced here and in public meeting throughout Central Oregon.
Be a Partner
We are a collaboration of community partners in Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs engaging the community through education, advocacy, planning, prioritization and accountability for services to persons experiencing homelessness. We are…
Working Together to Prevent and End Homelessness in Central Oregon