- This event has passed.
CES HUB Walk-in – Bend/NeighborImpact
May 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until August 26, 2019
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until August 26, 2019
How CES Works:
- CES serves all people (single adults, youth, couples, families, and veterans) experiencing homelessness.
- CES uses a standardized assessment tool that matches the right level of services and housing resources to the
persons facing a housing crisis.
If someone is:
- Living and sleeping outside
- Sleeping in a place not meant for human habitation
- Staying in a shelter
- Fleeing/attempting to flee domestic violence
- Exiting an institution where they resided for up to 90 days and were in shelter or a place not meant for human
habitation immediately prior to entering that institution or an emergency shelter.
Then please refer them to a Hub below to get assessed for housing services. Please let them know:
- Accessing the CES network does not mean housing program spots are available right now, but rather helps us
connect you with appropriate housing program once there is availability.
- Currently these are walk-in hours – no appointment necessary. The assessment will take approximately 10
minutes. You do not need to bring anything with you to the assessment.
- A CES Advocate will notify you when a housing program opportunity does become available. There are no