Meetings & Committees
Coalition Membership Meetings
All are invited to join us in working toward solutions to homelessness in Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties and, the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. At our meetings, you will learn about current issues and work being done, meet with representatives from agencies who provide services for people experiencing homelessness, and discover ways you can join in and help coordinate with stakeholders working to find solutions to homelessness in Central Oregon.
Coalition membership meetings are open to everyone and currently held via Zoom at 8:00 am on the first Friday of each month*.
Access to the virtual meeting Zoom link is distributed via our monthly e-newsletter. Recordings are posted here.
- January 6- 8am, Click here to join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting includes a presentation from ODHS/Child Welfare on Mandatory Reporting Requirements
- Update from Housing Works re: Housing Choice Voucher List
- A Point in Time Count Update
- February 3 , 8am 2.3.23 HLC General Membership Meeting Agenda
- March 3, 8am
- April 7, 8am
- May 5, 8am
- June 2, 8am
- No July Meeting
- August 4, 8am
2022 HLC meeting dates
- January 7- Point in Time Count Training
- February 4
- March 4
- April 1
- May 6- PIT Data Presentation
- June 3
- no July meeting
- August 5
- September 2–> Moving to September 9 due to Labor Day Weekend.
- October 7 10.2022 October 2022 General Meeting Agenda
- November 4 11.2022General Meeting Agenda
- December 2 12.2022 General Membership Meeting Agenda
Continuum of Care board meetings begin at 9:30 am following general membership and are also open to the public (link is provided upon request). If you would like to get involved or have any questions about HLC, please contact: email@example.com