Demonstrate your dedication and commitment to ending homelessness, become an HLC Member today!
HLC membership is open to all individuals and organizations located or working in Central Oregon who share HLC’s commitment to preventing and ending homelessness in our region. We do this by addressing the underlying issues that contribute to homelessness, promoting cross-sector partnerships, community collaboration and aligning local resources and strategies for collective impact. Our membership structure recently changed. Learn more about these changes by reviewing our fall 2021 call for HLC membership presentation.
Click here to complete the HLC’s membership application.
Benefits of Coalition Membership
- News and updates on local and regional efforts to prevent and end homelessness
- Receive invitations to discussions and planning conducted through HLC organized committees and workgroups
- Sharing of community data, best practices, and funding opportunities
- Free and discounted training and technical assistance opportunities
- Opportunity to network with and learn from colleagues and local leaders
- Opportunity to promote your programs, services, job opportunities, volunteer opportunities and, needs via the HLC newsletter and social media channels
- Option for letters of support when submitting grant applications aligned with HLC’s mission and values (organizational members)
Annual dues should be paid by October 15th. for a Nov. 1-Oct 31st membership cycle.
Checks can be made payable to Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council with HLC Membership Dues in the Memo line.
Please mail checks or money orders to:
Homeless Leadership Coalition
|Organizations with $500,000+ budget.|
It is recommended that large organization’s consider a per/department membership for clarity sake for budgeting and participation as appropriate
|Small Businesses or Organization |
(budget up to $499,999)
|Individuals or Families|
|A membership dues waiver is available for formerly unhoused individuals or organizations with an economic hardship.|