Demonstrate your dedication and commitment to ending homelessness, become an HLC Member today!
HLC membership is open to all individuals and organizations located or working in Central Oregon who share HLC’s commitment to preventing and ending homelessness in our region. We do this by promoting cross-sector partnerships, community collaboration and aligning local resources and strategies. Join a dedicated group of community members who are committed to evidence-based interventions and a shared aim to prevent and end homelessness in our region.
Benefits of Coalition Membership
- News and updates on local and regional efforts to prevent and end homelessness
- Receive invitations to discussions and planning conducted through HLC organized committees and workgroups
- Sharing of community data, best practices, and funding opportunities
- Free and discounted training and technical assistance opportunities
- Opportunity to network with and learn from colleagues and local leaders
- Opportunity to promote your programs, services, job opportunities, volunteer opportunities and, needs via the HLC newsletter and social media channels
- Option for letters of support when submitting grant applications aligned with HLC’s mission and values (organizational members)
How to become a member?
- Click here to complete the HLC’s membership application
- Pay Membership Dues or request a hardship waiver
Annual dues should be paid by November 15th. for a Nov. 1-Oct 31st membership cycle.
Checks can be made payable to Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
1250 NE Bear Creek Rd. Bend, OR 97701
Please add “HLC Membership Dues” in the memo line.
|Organizations with $500,000+ budget.|
(It is recommended that large organization’s consider a per department membership and participation as appropriate.)
|Organizations with a budget up to $499,999|
|Individuals or Families|
A membership dues waiver is available for
–formerly unhoused individuals
-organizations with an economic hardship
-culturally specific organizations
others upon request
Our membership structure changed in 2021. Learn more about these changes by reviewing our fall 2021 call for HLC membership presentation.