Preparing for the Notice of Funding Opportunity for FY 2022 Continuum of Care Program Competitions
Here are some recommendations from HLC to help interested agencies prepare for this year’s Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Sign up for HUD Exchange mailing list to get important notices.
- Check the HLC grants page regularly
- Read your upcoming HLC newsletters
- Review our 2022 NOFO Application Training PowerPoint Presentation when released
- CoCs, Collaborative Applicants, and project applicants should view the available resources related to the Competition on HUD’s Continuum of Care Program Competition page.
Collaborative Application Submission Deadline: To be announced.
HLC submits on behalf of our region, however participating agencies will have earlier deadlines. You can review last year’s timeline on our website’s grants page to get an idea for what to be prepared for.
Listserv Notifications: If you would like to receive updates directly from HUD, you can subscribe to the HUD Exchange Mailing List. You may sign up for as many email updates as you would like, but make sure to check the box for “CoC–Continuum of Care Program.”